Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we want to share with you how we use, communicate, disclose and make use of any personal information you share with us:
- What it is for: Filling orders and communicating with you in ways you have approved or is relevant to your order or inquiry…. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent or as required by law.
- How we get it: You fill in the forms, what you have given publically. We don’t buy data. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- How we keep it safe: We protect personal information by best reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. See more detail in the Data Security section.
REVIEWS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER USER-GENERATED CONTENT
- We welcome your interactions, especially, reviews and correspondence. We sometime like to share your kind words with others, so here’s what the legal folks tell us we must write: You hereby Utopia Alley a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, delete, and distribute any information (except order information sent via e-mail or phone) or materials you send to us throughout the world in any media. You also grant us the right to use the name you use when you submit content to us, in connection with that content.
- Also, we welcome your criticism so we can improve, but please keep it about the products…When you submit content to us, you will disclose any affiliation you have and you will not submit anything that contains harmful computer code, references other websites, or is false, misleading, illegal, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racist, biased, threatening, or harassing.